Mk3 Tactical Squad and a little squat / Relic Leviathan Dreadnought 

It’s been a busy month for me, fruitful on the hobby side no doubt. Completed my first 10 mk3 marines from the Burning of Prospero set, it sure took a lot more time than expected, with all the additional details compared to the ones from the Betrayal at Calth set. 

As I do play 40k with 30k units, these tactical have been decked out in plasma and the appropriate combi plasma (which required a little cutting and sanding to make). 

Also did a Relic Leviathan Dreadnought earlier, however it wasn’t all that fantastic when I played it on the table. It wasn’t really a beatstick as I’d hope it’ll be. It a melta did more that it did! Then again I should probably get a drop pod for it, considering it spent most of the game hauling its giant ass across the table. 

Like in my earlier post, I REALLY like dreadnoughts. 

Just when I finished the marines, the news of 8th edition came. It seemed to be a radical change, and not wanting to risk building and buying anything I’ll regret in the near future, I decided to make myself mt own squat marine just like the one I saw on spikeybits a while back, using shoulder pads and some bits from the Calth set. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s